Superhero UI needs matching knobs!
If you are looking for a bold and creative product idea - our Captain America knob will give you a superpower!
This is the first part of the Cinematic Knobs set, which refers to modern pop culture - movies! We made this reference so carefully that you don't have to worry about copyrights. Still, for your user, the similarity is obvious and adds freshness and novelty to the visual image of your product.
A unique product only for a unique customer. The kit is available for purchase only once.
What you get with exclusive license:
- The exclusivity guarantee - resale and redistribution options;
- Blend source file;
- 1 knob - 400x400px;
- 129 frames animation render;
- sprite sheet assembled 129 frames.
GUI Kit Exclusive License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You can re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications.
Thank you for being part of the community with great visual taste!
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera