Introducing UI Mother's latest UI kit, the FM X7 crafted in Figma – a design marvel inspired by the iconic Yamaha DX7. Drawing inspiration from the legendary product, known for its cult status in the audio realm, FM X7 seamlessly blends the classic vibe with contemporary design elements, breathing new life into beloved audio products.
The FM X7 UI kit is meticulously crafted to capture the essence this cult synthesizer, while infusing a fresh and modern aesthetic. Every detail is a nod to the legacy of the DX7, yet with a keen eye on the future.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- the PNG files of all UI elements
- on/off states
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs, wheel and sliders animation, VU meter animation
- 257 frames Big Knob
- Figma source file
As UI Mother, we are committed to inspiring a new breath into cult audio products, and the FM X7 is a testament to that dedication!
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other types of licenses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera