The Ultimate GUI Creation Kit
The main philosophy of the Black&White Comp is to give you an ability to have a great interface and give the feeling of a physical instrument, let you select colors and work on a body of the instrument.
Despite compactness and classic appearance, GUI KIT will satisfy your requirements in your VST or Kontakt instrument creation. The main features of this ui template is a pleasant and comfortable working panel, faders, buttons, switchers, big screen and other additional elements that are completely integrated with Photoshop software in PSD files, for Kontakt platform.
- PSD file 633X608 Kontakt version light and dark
- PSD file 1266X1216 VST version light and dark
- each layer is rendered as a separate file
- files thoughtfully organized into PSD
- knob animation 128 frames
- kontakt buttons states support
- commercial license
Typeface used : Code Pro Demo
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.