Vector GUI served
Vector UI kit works great for a multiplatform audio plugin, 4K resolution GUI designs, and mobile audio apps. Works perfectly with Juce and web engines.
You can create a beautiful resizable VST effect plugin, Kontakt library, Drum machine, or an iPad synthesizer without the help of a graphical designer, simply using or modifying this UI Template.
Sketch app is used to create this UI Template. After purchase, you will have the source file and all the possible exported elements as PNG assets, namely: background panel, faders, buttons, switches, screens, and other additional elements that you see on the preview. Audio knobs are animated and prepared as 128 frames vertical png sprite sheets, and single shots.
Sketch source file can be opened with the following software Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch App.
- Source file .Sketch
- Gold and Violet color scheme
- PNG UI assets exported for canvas 2000X1200 px
- Animated knobs, 128 frames
- Modwheel animated 128 frames
- VU meter animated 76 frames
Typeface used : Jost Regular & Jost Bold
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.