Vintage VST GUI template
Our new Vintage Kit is inspired by analogue racks. Exactly that beckons in terrific studios of sound designers and producers. Analogue instruments of that time is our inspiration, and give our users a little bit more of variety and possibility to customize interface for yourself.
You would love this Vintage Comp kit which was created based on old analogue sound processing compressors. It consists of specially designed gui elements such as faders, buttons, knobs, screens and VU-meter display. This template has 4 backgrounds, and a variety of knobs to create realistic vintage vst gui.
- GUI PSD 1X 984X324 px
- GUI PSD 2X 1968X648 px
- GUI Elements are rendered as separate png files in the assets folder
- GUI elements are thoughtfully organized into PSD
- VU meter animation is rendered 128 frames and as a single image without arrow
- Chicken knob animation 13 frames
- Big and middle knob animated 128 frames per frame and as png filmstrips
Typeface used, not included: Azoft Sans, LaoUi Bold
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.