Contradictions make everything even more fun
The vibrant energy GUI kit creates a balanced feeling of peace and steady with a mix of uncontrolled energy. Just like your music creation is in a pure balance of steady vibration and creative ideas. Pink Black kit will help you create and experience your creation at the same time. Because without your creative, vital energy this UI kit will only show its sturdy side.
Create and feel the art of color blend in your music.
The Pink Black UI kit would work great for a high-resolution VST Plugin or a Kontakt library. The assets are rendered accordingly (1000 px for Kontakt and 2000 px for VST) and placed in separate folders to be used for each platform.
After purchase you'll get:
- Files with all the elements;
- Background panel;
- Faders, buttons, switches;
- Additional elements are seen on the preview;
- Figma and AE files.
Easily bring style and function to your project.
It's all exported as PNG assets. Buttons are prepared and exported in multiple states. The audio knobs animation is prepared as 129 frames vertical png sprite sheets, and single shots.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other a Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of license please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.