Black & White Comp 2.0
Sustained style, sharp lines, dimensional movement, a touch of the sound.
Everything in this GUI kit is combined and collected with memories, feelings, and knowledge of a so loved era of music.
The main purpose of Black & White Comp 2.0 kit is to bring you to a real, feeling world where you can touch, smell and experience music as if this was a physical instrument. In this environment, you can select colors and work on the body of the instrument.
When creating this peaceful and collected in harmony GUI kit, we were thinking of the creator of the music itself. Creating music, it's always an artistic way that requires emotions, and this GUI kit will bring a full stack of feelings. As this little fella awakens all the senses of an old instrument, the history of music, all the colors of the artistic rebellion of the French New Wave in music, and all the 70-80 with iconic bits and even more.
Black & White Comp 2.0 GUI kit will be a delight to have for every music lover and composer, as it can work with VST or Kontakt. Everything in this design is made with perfection to detail. As it should be in a musical instrument. So everything is needed to create iconic tracks with it.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- PNG files of all UI elements
- on/off states;
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs animation;
- 257 frames Big Knob animation;
- Figma source file;
- Assets animation source file (for a Maximum Version of 10 copies);
- 10 hours of our expert designer to add to the model some extra design elements (for a Maximum Version of 10 copies).
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can't use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can't re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can't re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for being part of the community with great visual taste!
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera