Introducing the Exclusive UI Mother Kit - Purity. Designed in Photoshop with precision and an unwavering commitment to simplicity, Purity is more than a design choice; it's a statement of enduring elegance!
Its monochrome palette exudes a sense of purity and clarity, ensuring your interface remains sleek and polished across diverse applications. The minimalistic elements are thoughtfully curated, creating a user experience that is both intuitive and visually arresting!
A unique product only for a unique customer. The exclusive license is available for purchase only once!
What you get with Exclusive License?
- Photoshop source file;
- Blender 3D source file;
- Lifetime License.
We also provide an additional service to reskin your product with the Purity UI Kit!
GUI Kit Exclusive License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You can re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera