Everybody knows that the best ideas come to mind at night. Shadows after sunset make the surrounding world look deep and mystical. Superior instant to awake inspiration. This is the main concept of the Sensation Black Kit.
Black is the color of a night. We have combined it with colors of shadows and sunset, gray and orange, to create the atmosphere of the most productive time for artists — twilight.
Not only the UI, but the UX part of the Kit is designed to be the indispensable assistant of a composer. Here is all you need for your project, starting with classic knobs and handles, ending with a center-posed menu that lists all the articulations you've downloaded.
Furthermore, Sensation Black Kit provides extra pages with advanced functionality. You can use not only basic tools, but specific ones, to find the sound you require.
AFTER PURCHASE, YOU'LL GET:
- PNG Assets Exported for VST;
- PNG Assets Exported for Kontakt 6;
- 129 frames and 257 frames Knobs animation;
- Figma source file;
- 2 additional pages.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit.
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being part of the community with great visual taste!
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera