Today times are changing, history changes, music changes, and you as a creator develop too. But still, some shores of history are left untouched, dear to our heart. And even in music, we have this - vintage. We love this feeling of life before, music that was revolutionary, changed everything, created us as creators, inspired you to be who you are today.
Our beautiful GUI Kit Vintage Synth is a creation for creators, makers of their own life. UI kit is a great mix of red and black, old and new, a mix of feelings and eras. Makes music stand out in contrast to today's reality. GUI Kit Vintage Synth shows music in a different light but still with the taste of vintage.
We as a UI Mother team know how to make the creator's heartbeat in a good rhythm and tune with their own soul’s music, and inspire others. So, do you know your soul as well as we? If so let us hear your music, let us see your creation and inspire thousands of souls, unite us in a new era.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- PNG files of all UI elements
- on/off states;
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs animation;
- 257 frames Big Knob animation;
- Photoshop canvas for VST and Kontakt formats;
- Blender 3D source file.
For particularly keen on customization idea, we prepared a limited Maximum version with a Blender source file that you can study and modify. Only 10 customers will be able to purchase this version.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can't use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can't re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can't re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being part of the community with great visual taste!
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera