In this kit, we wanted to convey the character of the modern startup entrepreneur who is restless and full of energy!
Therefore, there is a dynamic of black & yellow colors with the prevailing black as it is so familiar to the audio users. We’ll be glad if you can bring your own vision to life with this kit!
You can’t make beautiful materials and realistic backlights without a 3D editor, so the kit was created in Blender 3D.
Of course, a typical customer still tends to customize the layout so we collected all the exported kit elements into a Photoshop file and divided them into layers. In the Photoshop file, you will even find a scale and a grid on separate layers.
Most users create Kontakt libraries so we have a separate delivery option specifically for Kontakt standards. And if you want to create a plugin with a resolution larger than Kontakt standards, you can find the ideal proportions of controls in the VST version, for which the canvas size is 2000 x 1200 pixels.
After purchase you'll get:
- PNG files of all UI elements
- on/off states
- 129 frames knobs animation
- 256 frames Big Knob animation
- Photoshop canvas for VST and Kontakt formats
- small and medium bipolar knobs
For particularly keen on customization idea, we prepared a limited Maximum version with a Blender source file that you can study and modify. Only 10 customers will be able to purchase this version.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create one Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of license please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.