Vector GUI served
Vector UI kit works great for a multiplatform audio plugin, 4K resolution GUI designs, and mobile audio apps. Works perfectly with Juce and web engines.
You can create a beautiful resizable VST effect plugin, Kontakt library, Drum machine, or an iPad synthesizer without the help of a graphical designer, simply using or modifying this UI Template.
Sketch app is used to create this UI Template. After purchase, you will have the source file and all the possible exported elements as PNG assets, namely: background panel, faders, buttons, switches, screens, and other additional elements that you see on the preview. Audio knobs are animated and prepared as 129 frames vertical png sprite sheets, and single shots.
Sketch source file can be opened with the following software Adobe XD, Figma and Sketch App.
- Source file .Sketch
- Gold color scheme
- PNG UI assets exported for canvas 2000 px width
- PND UI Assets exported for Kontakt Size 1000 px width
- Animated knobs, 129 frames
- Bipolar Knobs, 129 frames
- Modwheel animated 129 frames
- Slider animated 129 frames
- VU meter
- Small and medium bipolar knobs
Typeface used : Jost Regular & Jost Bold
For particularly keen on customization idea, we prepared a limited Maximum version with Figma source file, additional color scheme and AE knobs animations as a bonus to turn your ideas into responsive and interactive designs.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.