Are you obsessed with Dune world? Do you like the mysterious atmosphere of silence, sand, and majesty? Are you searching for the minimalist tool which would inspire you to create the deep, sensitive sound?
We have all and more in our Dunes Kit. Complex deep gray color of background brightly emphasizes of light yellow functional UX elements. We kept the atmosphere of the Frank Herbert's world, but also added some modern tools to make your process of music creation as inspiring and comfortable as possible.
Details are everything. In this Kit, all of them work to create the feeling of being a part of the Dune universe. What's more, we provide an adaptive functionality that will cover all your needs, in addition to the mysterious atmosphere of the extraterrestrial world.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- the PNG files of all UI elements;
- on/off states;
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs animation;
- 257 frames Big Knob animation;
- Photoshop canvas for VST and Kontakt formats;
- Blender 3D source file (for a Maximum Version of 5 copies);
- 10 hours of our expert designer to add to the model some extra design elements (for a Maximum Version of 5 copies).
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.