An immortal cyberpunk classic. Cyan and pink elements on the austere black background, which makes them more vivid and noticeable. We also added indicators and sliders with the hints of the 20th century design to create the feeling of being a part of a fantastic cyber story.
There is everything you need to create music of any kind or genre here. We also took care of usability comfort. All tools you require are at your fingertips. Starting with classic basic handles, ending with a large, user-friendly menu that lists all the articulations you've downloaded.
The Exit Gate is a Kit for those who want to underline their personality. Show your spirit to the world and enjoy the smoothly workable tool which will help you to express your music vision with the comfort and cyberpunk aesthetic.
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- the PNG files of all UI elements;
- on/off states;
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs animation;
- 257 frames Big Knob animation;
- Photoshop canvas for VST and Kontakt formats;
- Blender 3D source file (for a Maximum Version of 5 copies).
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other types of licenses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours UI Mother, Natalia Hera