When you hear classical music what first comes to your mind? Is it an old 1600th or maybe a big orchestra with Choppen music…
To be true everything that will come to your mind will be generally to you and your musical vision. But UI Mother tried our best to combine your feelings, memories, emotions in this one beautiful UI kit.
GrooveSonic has everything you can think of as classic. Pastel tones, graceful lines, melodic shape, your creative view, love for music, feeling of nostalgia.
Get acquainted with our creation! Let this GrooveSonic kit blend with your artistic soul.
Create music that will be too eternal and classy. Music that will live in the memories of generations. And, maybe, your creation will be that new composition that will be forever remembered!
AFTER PURCHASE YOU’LL GET:
- PNG files of all UI elements;
- on/off states;
- 129 frames Small/Middle knobs animation, VU meter animation;
- 257 frames Big Knob animation;
- Photoshop canvas for VST and Kontakt formats;
- Blender 3D source files (for a Bundle Version of 5 copies).
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.