Beyond marginate GUI Kit
This kit is preset of the futuristic, fantasy interface. It is possible to easily implement this UI kit graphics from the archive and to receive a fast working prototype. You can use this template for creating audio, game, or other types of interfaces. And connect the world!
This Photoshop based GUI Template is an update and a better version of Halo Ui kit but with the possibility to edit controls and an extra knob that is presented in the Maximum version. Big blue knob is 3D rendered layer though.
- Editable layered Photoshop UI
- Kontakt-ready knobs and buttons png assets for canvas resolution 1000X600px
- VST-ready knobs and buttons for canvas resolution 2000X1200px
- knobs, background, and all controls are exported into PNG layers and single files
- animation of knobs rendered 129 frames
- big knob animation contains 256 frames
- animation of knobs assembled into png filmstrips 129 frames
- buttons animation states: on, off
- xls file with controls' position, size and animation
The typeface used: Roboto Medium, not included in delivery
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.