High res animated Ui layout
This UI construction Kit is created to give you a quick start in creating high-res iOS and an Android app. Although the format of the controls and the flexibility we put behind the scenes allow any developer to customize the UI into a VST plugin or even a Kontakt library. In other words, you can downscale and recolour any control, because we have single shots for each animation frame delivered.
The UI Kit delivery folder contains a PSD file. It has smart objects and curves. Also, all the assets from this PSD file are exported into png files, that also can be recoloured and downscaled.
- smart Objects PSD 2732 × 2048
- all assets also exported as png
- knob and fader animated 256 frames
- knob sizes 747x687 and 154x137
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other types of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.