Ready UI layout of 3 guitar pedals
This UI construction Kit is created to give you a quick start in creating your guitar effect plugin. The initial resolution and format of the delivery are made to help both VST developers and Kontakt library creators.
Pedals UI Kit contains only rasterized layers assembled for convenience to PSD file and delivered as the exported assets set.
What is under the hood:
- canvas PSD and assets 1000 × 800 px
- layers organized, controls as layers and shapes.
- knobs animation 128 frames as one shots
- controls include ON and OFF states
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other types of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.