Inspiration comes not only from flash ideas in the creator's mind but also from observation of what surrounds you. And we know that nighttime is the most creative period, so let yourself create & bloom your creations like a Night Iris.
GUI design of Night Iris is a creation for creators. UI kit design has a full understanding of music as an art, almost like night and flower your creation will show its beauty at an unimaginable time with the most unique and wonderful results.
Everything that is needed it's you.
The Night Iris UI kit would work great for a high-resolution VST Plugin or a Kontakt library. The assets are rendered accordingly (1000 px for Kontakt and 2000 px for VST) and placed in separate folders to be used for each platform.
After purchase you'll get:
- PNG files of all UI elements
- on/off states
- 129 frames knobs animation
- PSD and AE files
Bring style and function to your project smoothly
It's all exported as PNG assets. Buttons are prepared and exported in multiple states. The audio knobs animation is prepared as 129 frames vertical png sprite sheets, and single shots.
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create one Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end-user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as a “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on-demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of license please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with a Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other types of licenses please contact us at email@example.com.