iPad and Desktop audio template Prototyping Tool
This kit is the preset of the futuristic, robotized interface. You can use this template for creation audio, game or other types of the interface.
We have made this template in such a manner that you can move knobs and buttons as you wish, you can replace any element, scale any element down, change a background and, thus, quickly receive a beautiful working prototype. We assume that the given UI kit will be good for iPad synthesizer, or a game, and also for the desktop application.
It is possible to easily implement this Ui kit graphics from the archive and to receive a fast working prototype. And the series of such types of one-knob kits will be replenished each month always with newer concepts.
- iPad Pro resolution 2732 x 2048
- knobs, background and all controls are rendered into png layers and single files
- rendered controls are assembled into PSD file for artistic and UX manipulations
- animation of knobs rendered 128 frames
- big knob resolution 844x844
- small knob resolution 354x354
- buttons animation states: on, off
Typeface used, not included: OpenSans Bold
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
For other type of license please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.