New Modern Creation Kit
This new kit was created so that you can move the knobs and other controls in your own way, giving your audio UI a unique design.
The coolest thing about Blackway FX UI Template is that it has almost all controls that would help you build any type of VST plugin. Nice panels, faders, buttons, switches, pads, and other traditional audio UI elements are accomplished in neat and modern silver dark tones.
Try to stick to our control sizes as we tried to balance them out comparing to each other. Good UI is about layout and style.
- VST resolution: 2000 x 1200
- Knobs size:
knob big black: 422x422
knob big white: 422x422
knob medium black: 172x172
knob medium solid black: 172x172
knob small black: 114x114
knob small solid black: 114x114
- Kontakt resolution: 1000 x 600
- Knobs size:
knob big black: 212x212
knob big white: 212x212
knob medium black: 88x88
knob medium solid black: 88x88
knob small black: 60x60
knob small solid black: 60x60
- animation of knobs, faders, scroll and wheel rendered in frames
- buttons animation states: on, off
- knobs, background and all controls are rendered into png layers and single files
- rendered controls are assembled into PSD file for artistic and UX manipulations
Typeface used, not included: Comfortaa Regular
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other type of license please contact us at email@example.com.