Retro style is back
Analogue, retro-style UI has its power to give the whole era feeling at a glance. Look at these textures and tiny scratches on the knobs looking as if you've used your favorite instrument for so many times. Dark Kontakt GUI creates a special atmosphere and has its admirers not without a reason. This rasterized UI kit works great for a Kontakt library and high-res VST Plugin.
The advantage of this UI is it’s realistic analogue feeling, while the disadvantage is that it is rasterized. That is why the assets are rendered both at 1000 px UI width for Kontakt library and 2000 px width for VST plugins GUI.
After purchase, you will have the PSD file and absolutely all the elements exported as PNG assets, namely: background panel, faders, buttons, switches, screens, and other additional elements that you see on the preview. Audio knobs are animated and prepared as 128 frames vertical png sprite sheets, and single shots. Buttons are also prepared and exported in multiple states.
Features version 2000X1200:
- PSD file of 3D rendered assets 2000X1200 px
- PNG UI assets exported for canvas 2000X1200 px
- PSD file of 3D rendered assets 1000X600 px
- PNG UI assets exported for canvas 1000X600 px
- Animation assets both as png filmstrips and single shots
- Animated knobs small knob 128
- High-resolution smooth animation for large knobs 256 frames
- Modwheel animated 256 frames
- VU meter animated 256 frames
- Open Source Typefaces used
GUI Kit Commercial License.
The Commercial License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work, the Kit that you selected for the period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- You are licensed to use the Kit to create a Single End Product for yourself or for one client, the End Product may be sold.
- The licensee is the Person / Entity specified at the time of purchase. Thus, if you are buying a Kit for the purpose of its further transformation and sale to your client, then you should indicate the name of the client when purchasing a Kit. One GUI Kit can be purchased only for one client. If you want to sell the product to another client, you need to re-purchase the license.
- You do not have to worry about paying for the Kit - both your client and you can do it. The licensee and the person paying for the purchase may differ.
- You can modify, manipulate, copy, edit as a whole or part of the Kit and create a software item or other Single End Product. You can combine the Kit with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. The End Product may be sold.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)” “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. For this type of licence please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can’t re-distribute the Kit or a part of it as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Kit either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Kit. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Kit as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free. For this type of licence please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other type of license please contact us at email@example.com.